Meet our instructors
- Certified Personal Trainer-NASM
- Certified Golf Fitness Specialist-NASM
- Certified Cardio Specialist-NASM
- Certified Group Exercise Instructor-NETA
- Certified Barre Instructor-NETA
- Nutritionalist, Level 1 Metabolic Effect
- TRX Certified
I want to help you learn how to live a healthy life while still having fun!
- Personal Trainer, ACE
- Group Fitness Instructor, ACE
- 200 hour power yoga certified, Corepower Yoga
I love the opportunity I get to hold a space for people to became healthier physically and mentally. I leave each class I teach inspired in my own wellness journey and grateful for my students/teachers.
I started attending classes at my local gym. I loved the classes so much, it motivated me to get certifications and start teaching. I get so much satisfaction helping others achieve their goals. I am very thankful to be teaching at Body Works, it is a great gym!
- Group Exercise Instructor from NETA
Jessica loves teaching classes and helping people reach their fitness goals.
Certified from Core Power Yoga
Michelle teaches Yoga Sculpt
- RYT 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, Fusion Yoga in Eagan, MN
Bridget tried yoga in 2012 and saw firsthand how a regular practice can improve strength, balance, flexibility, and mental focus. She completed teacher training in 2015 before moving to the Prescott area. Now Bridget teaches Vinyasa Yoga Flow – a flow of postures that is highly physical and demanding – and challenges you to also engage your mind and spirit as part of your practice.
- Group Exercise Instructor, NETA
Sarah recently began teaching Sculpt Express at Body Works. She enjoys working with people and strives to challenge everyone who takes her class.
My name is Tucker Benjamin and I am a certified athletic trainer (ATC) currently employed at TRIA Orthopedic Center in Woodbury. I first fell in love with strength and fitness in High School when my work in the weight room allowed me to excel on the field and eventually earn myself a spot on the University of Mary Marauders playing NCAA D2 football. There my education as well as personal time spent training and shadowing the head strength coach there gave me the tools and passion for giving individuals the gift of strength. I love the complex yet simple process of gaining strength and strive to teach individuals to move well, get strong, and live a fulfilling and meaningful life outside the gym. In my time outside of training and work I love to run agility with my girlfriend Brooke and our 4 border collies.
- ACSM-CP certification (Clinical Exercise Physiologist).
- Registered Yoga Teacher through YogaFit
- Weight Management Specialist through ACE
- Transdisciplinary Obesity Prevention Specialist (USDA